Old 03-23-2016, 03:48 AM
coffeecozy

Thank you so much for all of the help. I am heading off to my sewing machine with new ideas to try and lots of pins and a glue stick too.
Felinefanatic I have a quarter inch foot with a flange (pfaff machines) that looks like the curve master foot. I did try it with my DWR but those handy little centre marks on the go cutter pieces seemed to catch a bit and twist. I decided that the regular quarter inch foot was less trouble. If I had cut the pieces with a template though I think that foot might work well, I had forgotten that I had it.
I am working from a layer cake and had planned on making a wall quilt so I have enough fabric for extra blocks. I will remember to not use my favorite fabrics first though.
Paperprincess your quilts are just lovely and are just the inspiration that I needed to head back to the machine and try some more.
kristakzI am looking forward to seeing your quilt. I will check out your blog in hopes of a look at your progress.
Thank you for the backporchdesign links. I had watched those when I stated my NYB but hadn't thought to watch them again.
Dogwood quilter that is a beautiful quilt. it has enough contrast to show those circles off but feels so peaceful too. Thanks for the encouragement.

Last edited by coffeecozy; 03-23-2016 at 03:51 AM.