Old 03-23-2016, 05:29 AM
Honchey

Nina, The anticipation of your "Big Day" has me all excited for you & Mr Jerry.. You planned it all so well ahead of time..

We are leaving NC a week from today so I will start planning what to bring home and what to leave behind..There are quite a few "baggies" with started projects in them that will "vacation" in the vacation home.

The red/gray DNP top is done and will come home for me to practice some quilting on the new machine at work. I already have the days I'm working in April marked on the calendar...

I purchased the fabric at Hobby Lobby and the lady in the fabric dept wanted to see it finished and she held it up for me to take a photo..

My company left on Monday morning after finding out their van wouldn't start..dead battery, we were up with them at 4:30 a.m.waiting for Triple A to come & jump start them..I was dragging all day Monday & went to bed early that nite..I sewed most of the day yesterday and found a finished "Cat" I didn't post..I was so glad I got 3 30's blocks done..2 are future postings..

I plan on being in the sewing room today. whether I tackle another block depends on how much I get done organizing.. H.
Attached Thumbnails dscn2800.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 03-23-2016 at 05:45 AM. Reason: added photo