Old 03-23-2016, 01:57 PM
karensue

Default Update on hubby upping the $$ for long arm

I want to sincerely Thank You all for your comments/advice on my looking at long arms (hubby liked the Gammill). I decided to go to a local dealer that I can easily drive to and spent 2 hours just playing with the Innova machine. For the first time EVER, I felt totally comfortable and not intimidated with a long arm.

It was wonderful; don't get me wrong, I still stink at free motion, but this machine makes me feel that I can actually get better and learn by practice-practice-practice.
And the Navigation system is definitely in the purchase, or near future.

The sales lady/teacher was patient, understanding, full of information, and encouraging in making me do lots of different types of designs on the machine -- it felt natural to use it.
When trying out other machines I always felt nervous and embarrassed at my not being good at using them, but for some reason I didn't have that feeling when trying the Innova???

I actually left the store with a silly smile on my face, feeling very comfortable in having hubby do such a Large purchase, as well as giving up his space in the basement for me.

Thanks again for your comments and letting me "talk" about my experience.

karensue