View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 11:38 PM
moonrise

I went through and donated a BUNCH of kitchen stuff a few years ago, but I still have several things I don't really use. A brand new food processor, still in the sealed box. A NuWave oven that I like, but it takes up waaay too much room. A punch bowl with oodles of cups that's been used once in 30 years. A food dehydrator. A vacuum-sealer. A panini press that's only been used a handful of times. A blender. A doo-hickey for making flour tortilla shells (the only thing I could make with it was a mess!). A mortar and pestle. A set of fine china that my mom bought me. It's pretty, but it has to be washed by hand. As crazy as things are around here, I'm lucky to find time to load the dishwasher!

I do have quite a few things that have earned their counter space, though. A KitchenAid mixer, toaster oven, microwave oven, coffee pot (used for both tea and coffee), and three CrockPots (large, small, and a rectangle one that's awesome for making lasagna). I had a Vidalia Chop Wizard for years until it finally broke. Loved that thing. I need to buy another one! It was a huge time-saver. I also have a bread machine that I use more for mixing biscuit and pizza dough than I do for making bread. LOL!