Old 01-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Bobbinwinder

How exciting to see all the blocks that are being done! You ladies are certainly busy...I should definitely be ashamed of myself! It's been three days with no new fabrics...I'd gotten so used to having more prints to oooh and aaaaah over...the variety has been amazing as you all know. I've got a "Murphy's" to tell on myself...after stressing over the photo posting issue, composing the note to all of you to include with my fabric to make sure that everyone's work could be seen if they wanted it posted, and giving up all hope of ever being able to share photos of any kind on the board....yep, you guessed it...I finally did it...there's actually a post of one of my quilt tops in the Pictures section of the Board! Wahoooooo! I'm so in shock that it actually worked that I couldn't even do the happy dance... You have no idea how many times on how many different days and nights or how many different ways I thought I had tried...and now, I don't have any idea what I did that actually worked...LOL...but maybe, I'll get lucky again! It has to be luck, 'cause I surely don't know what I'm doing! Hope you all have a great week...happy stitchin' to ya!