View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:06 PM
4dogs

yeh, that is it, only mine are 48 inches wide....and the cost was only $106.00 for each one, plus the $36.00 I spent for the big flat piece of wood for the extra shelves that they cut for me at no charge.Got 8 more shelves, and the pegs are there, in pkgs, to fit into the predrilled holes already in the cabinets. They are wood...well , that heavy kind of wood thing...whats it called...presswood or something like that......very heavy, we had to unload them from the car by opening the boxes and taking in a few pieces at a time. They are smooth finished/painted inside and out. I really like them, and the price was really good. I saw something similar at Lowes and it was over $200.00 for each one. I figure CLOSET MAID is a brand I had heard of, so I think they will last just fine. I have one of these (kinda like this) in one of my bathrooms, and it has lasted really well for over 18 years now, with nothing ever breaking or anything, same brand. I had looked a lot to find these, no store had them for the past seveal years, at least not at a price that anyone could afford.