Thread: Scrap Swap
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 08:58 PM
moonrise

Box #2 - Crazy Mix! Medium Flat Rate Priority Box. U.S. only, please, as it's difficult for me to get to the post office to mail internationally. Sorry about that!

Would like to trade for cotton scraps big enough to cut 5.5" squares from. Whatcha got?

Here's a photo of all the fabrics in the box, and detailed photos below. Not all of this box is quilting cotton. There are other fabrics as well. Please refer to the comments below the photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]546354[/ATTACH]

Canvas - Nice heavyweight canvas, most of which features brightly colored animals. The photo labeled "Canvas Stacked" shows the same canvas, but stacked up so you can get an idea as to the quantity.

Flannel & Minky - Small scraps of flannel and minky. There is some really cute flannel with foxes and pastel jungle animals included.

A - Small Scraps of Dallas Cowboys Fabric. Cotton.
B - Dark Green Moire' Patterned Fabric. Cotton, I think.
C - Green Cotton Fabric With a Subtle Leafy Pattern. Pre-washed.
D - Plaid Fabric
E - Yellow Fabric With White Butterflies. I think this is cotton lawn, but I'm not sure.
F - Snowflakes on Blue Background. May be a cotton/poly blend.
G & O - Quilt Labels. Cotton. Nice quality.
H - More Plaid Fabric
I & J - Beach Scene Panels and Bunny Rabbit Panels. I didn't unfold them, but I think there are two of each. Cotton. Nice quality.
K - Various Cotton Quilting Fabrics
L - Purple Cotton Fabric. This one's on the thin side.
M - Christmas/Winter Scenes. There's a lot of this fabric. Cotton. Nice quality. Pre-washed.
N - Applique' Crows and Sunflowers. Cotton. Nice quality.
P - Striped Fabric. Cotton. Thin.
Q - Pink & White Gingham. I think this one's a cotton/poly blend. Not sure.

Swapping as a "box lot" only, please. Thanks!

Edit: Almost forgot. My fabric is from a non-smoking home. I do have cats, but they're not allowed in my sewing room.
Attached Thumbnails box2-crazymix.jpg  

Last edited by moonrise; 03-28-2016 at 09:17 PM.