View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 08:04 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
So impressed by anyone who can digitize patterns....Post a pic when you finish. Would love to see it.
thank you. It'll be the first one that I digitized by myself. I had done it in 5D pro but couldn't get it a nice as it should be. I bought the software with a guarantee that I'd get the training and its been several years now and it hasn't happened. I just bought the floriani total control, there is lots of tutorials for it. I also bought some addtional ones. I changed the design to what I like. I love daisies but the orginal pattern to me didn't have enough petals, which I love about daisies. Looking forward to finishing it. I'm also working on a small sized purse in the hoop. I want it for all of my tanning stuff that I take to the tanning salon with me. The other thing about the Floriani, they never charge you when they upgrade thier software or do upgrades to the software parts of their machines. That is a great feature. I will post pictures, I agree with others. The first time I saw this quilt I really loved it, its bright and charming.