Old 03-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Quilty-Louise
Banned

Trevor Conquergood is the his name, and I am registered for
a seminar in May to see him.

Yes I am registered on the FTCU website and although I DO
visit the site on a frequent basis however I have a hard time
staying focused on videos and such when I am trying to switch
between the video and the software (alt+tab).

IF I can ever get my sewing room completed than I will be able
to set up my laptop next to my computer, and play the videos
on one while following along in FTCU at the same time.

My desk doesn't have enough room to do that kind of setup
right now.

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
Quilty-Louise---Have you joined the group that you access thru the software. If you go up there and under weekly you can find tutorials. One if for digitizing a purse in the hoop. Plus there is a man, his first name is Trevor, can't remember the last but he has a few tutorials, videos on the site. He just started his 2nd Cd tutorials. I bought them when I bought the software. Along with the CD, you can sign up for his 12 mos of classes that goes with it. You can access them while its live or after its posted you can download them. He sends you all designs that he uses in his tutorials. I've already learned so much more than with my old software and its only been about a month since I got it. Its too bad some of us don't live closer to each other and then we could help each other obtain the skills we want.

there are also more free designs and education on rnkdistributing, they are the makers of FTCU. Good luck and if I can help let me know. I'm new at this but I'm willing to try anything to figure out a way to make it happen.