View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 07:02 AM
Janice McC

AK, I hear you...

How about it fellow travelers??? I do think it's time to have a mini-push on finishing a UFO. What small UFO do you have lurking in a corner, under a pile of stash, hanging on your design wall, tucked in a drawer, anywhere, that you could finish up in a WEEK? Say by midnight on Friday, April 8th? Come on, I know they are out there. Heck, I've got at least two that I keep mentioning. (Do as I say, not as I do.) What say you? What can you find that needs just a little something to be finished? A placemat or runner? A wall-hanging needing a sleeve? The last 10 binding stitches on a gift from 8 years ago...something. Let's see what you can do to start April off well! You can do it...I have faith in this group! I'm just waiting to blow the whistle for you!

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter View Post
One thing I have found about this thread beatys9 is that it somehow seems to motivate you to get your UFO's done. The people on this thread are encouraging and every once in a while our fearless leader challenges us to finish a UFO; though she hasn't done that in a while...