Old 04-02-2016, 01:53 PM
janRN

My FART to the Quilting Expo in Cleveland was VERY interesting LOL. Just the trip to Cleveland: it was so windy on the turnpike that traffic was slowed down because no one could pass the semis--they were being blown all over the place. We got to the Expo Center at the same time 4 busloads of passengers arrived, waited in line to enter and when we got in it was so crowded we couldn't get into the booths to see the merchandise. What to do? Eat!! So we did and by the time we finished the crowd had thinned out and we had a great time. I think I bought one of all the mini paper piecing patterns in the building--probably have 25 new patterns to work on. Lots of 30s fabrics and repros and patriotic fabrics were displayed. I don't use any of those so spent my time at the various batik vendors. Actually only bought 3 1 yard cuts and 4 FQs. Then the wind blew us home. Had a great time, it was just nice to be with other quilters. (My non-quilty friends love when I give them something but otherwise their eyes glaze over when I talk about quilting LOL). Already looking forward to next year.

Nina I'm glad you liked your package. Anne & I were so nervous about it; we consulted your friend Quilter65 for advice. Enjoy!!