View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Quilter 65

Originally Posted by mrodarme View Post
whats a 'squedge? ruler....can u show a pic of the fabric you cut from...for some reason i can never picture what will work for these...i just bought the dresdan ruler & want to stack & whack...
yours is gorgeous...nice job...
mrodarme, a squedge is a tool that you can see on Phillips Fiber Art. Cheryl Phillips is the creator and there are a lot of patterns and nifty ideas. This fabric was Kensington (border fabric) by Quilting Treasures. I love the stack and whack concept and have made a few quilts using this technique. Fabric that I have used from "in your face" florals, to subtle florals. If I can get these to post, I will share some photos. This isn't working tonight. Some examples if you will type in the search box are Stack and Whack Peacock, Wandering Dresden, Tropical Parrotise. I even tried to get a square block using a squedge to post, but I am going to have to go back to the photo posting drawing board. You will love the outcomes. You can also go to Pinterest and search for kaleidoscope quilts or to google images. Good luck and welcome to the board.

Last edited by Quilter 65; 04-03-2016 at 06:41 PM.