View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 06:02 PM
treasurelady

It seems we all are fanatics. Sewing machines galore, gadgets of every kind, quilting magazines by the dozen, fabric stash in drawers, in closets, under the beds, in boxes, bags and wherever else we can keep it (yes I'm speaking for myself). LOL. I have a 1998 Viking 1 + that I love. It has a beautiful stitch. I do most of my quilting and all my sewing on it. I also have 2 Featherweights in the top of my closet. I love the beautiful stitch they produce. Actually for piecing I really wouldn't need anything but the Featherweight. However, it needs some minor work done on it, so it is in the top of my closet along with the other Featherweight which needs much more work done on it. Additionally I have an old school quilting machine, a Desigh A Quilt in storage because my husband wouldn't let me put it in the family room after a friend and I bought it. I've never used it but I want to so bad. I had a 70's Kenmore which I never really liked. I might still have it, but can't find it!!! Can you believe that? Probably under some of my stash.
Linda