View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 08:21 AM
oh munner

Love Father Brown and Granchester. Wish there were some new Homefires being shown on our PBS station.... we're in Illinois. Also liked the new show about the Civil War... can't think of the name right now, something
Street, but it was very good. PBS, the Food Network and the History channel are about the only things we watch. We do like the NCIS shows, Major Crimes and Mysteries of Laura. Besides those there's really not much out there. As I said a week or so ago when this was a topic... CBS, NBC and ABC have a lot to be desired the past few years. The comedies aren't funny and most have a political bend to them, I
'm not really interested in their opinions, and the dramas, with the exception of a very few, are either so bloody or someone's in bed with someone else, whether the story line calls for it or not, that they're not entertaining anymore. I'm no prude, but seriously, how many times do we need to see people in bed together? Between the bad writing and the horrible commercials, I'm not sure which is worse. I love BBC and PBS they truly are the only stations worth our time.

Last edited by oh munner; 04-06-2016 at 08:22 AM. Reason: typo