Old 04-06-2016, 06:48 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks, Honchey for the fine words about my explanations...dh always said I never explained things very well, so I am always wiling to answer any questions. Laura's new book, I believe, is scheduled for release this fall is based on Bible verses. I hope some Bible stores as well, like the story of Ruth, and her block, perhaps. She mentioned it in her Blog.

Perhaps the best thing about these journeys made in the past, I think, is the companionship and help from everyone.and every question is answered with kindness and encouragement. Yes the PC 'discussion' is full of pictures, blocks and discussion and lot of exchanges of family news and listening to one another's daily life, trials and Mother Nature's fury in storms and hurricanes...floods...etc., all a part of life itself.The truest of true friendship with others along the way. Help and encouragement with each quilt project we each have done. . . . and/or planning to do.
It would take a bit of time to read all the words in this discussion, but you would get to know each of us better, Sewbizgirl. And see our blocks along the way and recipes, too. You could join in on the last 30 some blocks, then work backward on passed blocks along the way of FW 1930...we do two blocks a week. . . or try too.

Good night all, and to all a good night of peaceful sleep.