Old 04-08-2016, 03:16 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We had a severe storm move through last night with high winds, and rain cells. Our power went off for four and half hours, coming back on at seven thirty last night. It got a little cold in our all 'electric home'. A pole caught on fire, they found it, then had to put out the fire, then replace the pole with a new one. It blew so hard today it was hard to stay on the road way...yesterday and day before was also high winds. No snow, so guess that was good. After the fifteenth of the month the night temperatures will go above fifty degrees. Happy days are on their way, just not here yet.

JanRN, I have my order from Soft Expressions, and its more than I thought it would be; love the foundation piecing of the Texas Star. And the shortcuts from Carla was great! Cannot wait to try them all! Painless five point stars, half triangles, and flying geese....five different approaches that simplifies the patterns.

Need to help Dh tomorrow morning and then I hope to get into the newly arranged QR (still not finished) while he moves some of the truck load of lime with his new lime spreader. He has now used up the most of our refund from taxes, so I will manage on the reminder and smile. And look at all the projects I have planned., petting the new fabric. Its a happy house when you can keep your dh happy.