View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Geri B

Remember when inside tabletop fountains were the rage! I love fountains and bought one! The water spray from it was not good...did not last long in the house! So I'm afraid of the same thing with this cat fountain I may have to seriously look into. I did buy one of those auto fill things with the large water bottle on top.....half way thru it, she knocked it over..the water saturated the bdrm carpeting, even into sub flooring...that was not good!!!!!! I put it in the tub in my bathroom (master)....... Well, the other cat decided that was a fun place to hang out too.....between them they would hit and bang it around til it fell over...of course during the nite.....that ended that experiment! Now there is just the large stainless steel weighted water bowl atop a plastic boot tray in the laundry room...used to be for Weimarinars(2), but now they will have to share! Original cat had no problem with that, but new "Roxie" watched me fill it, looked at it, smelled it and walked away.....she may be a midnight drinker..when all are asleep, she gets her fill...who knows!