View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Irishrose2

Congratulations, Anna. You can and will maintain your loss.
I just stopped by to see how y'all are doing. I've had something odd happen. I had to be on a course of steroids to heal my back after a fall. I was so concerned that I would gain 15 pounds (I have the few times I've used them in the past) that I watched what I ate. I lost two or three pounds! I think I will see if I can drop a few more, but will be cautious about too much. I'd rather have a few extra pounds that a gaunt looking face and neck. It's hard to know what I'd really like to weigh. I'm not 23 any more and have lost so much in height. 100 pounds + 5 for every inch over 5 foot is 125. Add another 5 for every decade past by my 25th birthday, totals 150 pounds. Subtract a few for my smaller bone structure and I'm in the ball game now.
I second Anna in wishing you the best on your weight loss journey. And the same to Anna and me to keep it off.
BTW, I can sew again because my back is healing, so I finished a darling baby quilt - and the baby hasn't arrived. Cataract surgery this week only cost me 2 days away from the machine.