View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 04:11 PM
meanmom

Hi Irish. Hope your back is doing better. Once to hear from you. I left the house at 7:15 yesterday morning for my 2 exercise classes. then went to a short meeting. Then was headed shopping etc. I became the shopping trip from Hell! I went to Kohls and that wasn't too bad except they didn't have my size in a couple of things I wanted, I figured it saved me some money. I tried to go to Chik Fil A for lunch. There wasn't a single parking place in the lot, it was so crowded I couldn't even got out of the parking lot, same thing at Panera. I ended up at Wendy's drive thru. I got a pecan, apple, chicken salad, it was lousy. I headed to the LQS they didn't have what I wanted. Then grocery shopping at Meijer. OMG!! 4 different things on sale weren't on the shelf and I had to hunt someone down, not an easy thing to do. The deli line took forever. I was supposed to get a coupon for $5 off my next order and it didn't come out of the machine, so another line at the service desk. I was ready to throw something at someone by the time I left. One more stop and I finally made it home at 5. I took a short nap before I killed someone. I also need 2 truffles for my nerves and felt much better. enough ranting from me.
I am making a baby quilt for a good friend, she is due in June. It took her 5 years to get pregnant, I am so happy for her. All the quilt needs is a binding. I will post a picture in a few days. I also need 2 more baby quilts for my nieces but I have a while for them. I don't even know when they are due yet. I know one of them is only about 6 weeks along, I'm not supposed to know yet.