View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 06:41 AM
SandyinZ4

I am not going to be #200 in our count of UFO's but at least I can say I finished (on Apr.7) this. Kind of a neat feeling to say that aside from buying the fabric, thread and using a machine someone else made..I did this quilt all by myself. The cutting, sewing, piecing, sandwiching (with a little help from hubby with spray basting) and machine quilting (with encouragement from a friend). It is the size of top of a double bed so was quite a chore to FMQ in my little Babylock DSM but it is done now. Hurray!! I put flannel on the back to make it more cuddily. Plus, I had to get a new computer so still dealing with getting things converted over. Will try to attach a picture if I can make it small enough. If you see it, you will know I succeeded...if not take my word that "Montpelier Stars' is finished!
Kristakz (post 1255) I love how you made 2 separate quilts with the stars and houses ..way better than together. Good you went with your instincts. Love everyone else's finishes this month, too. You are an amazing group of ufo finishers. And Janice you are the best engineer with all your record keeping and acknowledgements to everyone. Thanks for being you! p.s. Picture too large. Will try to figure out how to reduce the size and post later.

Last edited by SandyinZ4; 04-12-2016 at 06:52 AM.