Old 04-12-2016, 05:18 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

You may of guessed that I was interrupted on the last entry that I did. The water was spelled as wat...LOL!

Had a lot in my day, Honchey, I was trying touch base all the way around the hours and minutes.

I have been shopping on the internet again...received my packages from last week's shopping and was very excited about them... love how easy the Lone Texas Star is to do that special way. And oh, others that was on my bucket list jumped into the basket, too! Found the kit on Jenny Beyer former week list with her sixty degree diamond ruler and wonder if it is still available. Her High Tea pattern will be a challenge for me, so that will made it go down the list. Less than thirty blocks to go on FW 1930...may be time to get serious about how to finish it....I am thinking about putting the squares in order that we made them...maybe because I was a librarian for so long, things are better to me, in A B C order.

JanRn, you really need to pat yourself on the back on that last quilt. Pineapple pattern is not an easy one for me to do.

Have a good week, everyone! I am singing Old MacDonald had a farm, and on his farm he had chickens....with a chick here and a chick chick there...15 little Red Rhode Island hens....four months before they are old enough to lay an egg. Cannot land any Giant Pekin Duck Hens until the 20th of June. They have to be four months old before they lay eggs, too.