Thread: Delays!
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 09:14 PM
DonnaFreak

Default Delays!

Howdy yall ☺

Well...we were hoping to get moved by the end of the month so I could get started on remodelling the one-car garage/shed in the back yard to turn it into my sewing room. But Tuesday morning at 3:00 AM I went to the ER with severe back pain. Next thing I know, I'm in an ambulance being transferred to another hospital. Turns out that my back pain was actually my heart hurting into my back! I had to have a heart cath and had a stent put in. Now I have to take it easy for two weeks before I can get to work on the move, which will rush us too much on getting in by the end of the month! So now we're shooting for being in the other house by the end of May. DANGIT!!! I've been so excited to get started! We went to Lowe's Monday afternoon to buy all the paint we needed for the interior of the house, and of course I was pricing doors, windows, flooring, countertops, etc for my sewing room while we were there. Oh well...I'll come back better than ever and get it done. I just HATE delays when I'm excited! *grumble*

Donna