View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 10:18 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Default Four Tops Finished

I have been reaching into my "to do" and ufo's to get some completed and ready for a quilting marathon quilting session. I am happy to have these started and finished as a top in a week and a half. Hubby was gone for this time and it seemed a perfect way to spend my time. A stay at home retreat. Honestly, it was a blast! Sew in the night, sleep when I wanted, eat whatever I wanted.

I wish the pictures were better, but, sorry about that everyone. Two are Take Nine tops. The red birds and the mint colored butterfly ones. I had bought a pattern and fabric kit for the cardinals on ebay a couple weeks ago and was excited to make it. I changed one color out in the kit to one I had on hand. The darkest aqua blue replaced a red that was in the kit. I love how it turned out. Then it was so much fun, I made the butterfly one the next day from my stash on hand.

The white black and gold one was a free pattern I found on line. Robert koffman, I think. I was wanting to make a black and white quilt again and this seemed ideal for the pattern.
The last one, the brown and blue, is a kit I have had some time from connecting threads. It was supposed to be raw edge circles but I applicaed them down and stitched them in a little more permanent way.
Attached Thumbnails p1010769-640x480-.jpg   p1010772-640x480-.jpg   p1010776-640x480-.jpg   p1010774-640x480-.jpg