Old 04-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Honchey

Jan, It's covered in the sewing room with fabric all around it...It needs to look like it's been here for ages before I take it out I have sewn on it at work...I love that there are no shadows around anywhere you're sewing...the needle threader is amazing and I can get my whole fist underneath the needle bar & bobbin area...Viking generally comes out with a new "sewing only" machine modeled after their top embroidery/sewing machine a couple of years after.. that would be great for the sewers that don't embroider.. it's 35" long with the emb unit on it....
I came across several FWS blocks and sewed the side triangles on them..I almost pulled out the rest of the partially put together top.I'm still sorting & rearranging all the stuff I have all over the place..I have too much and getting a big tote to bring down south to give to the group for donated tops... I'm seriously thinking about getting the electric
accuquilt go...My arm gets sore turning the darn handle...have to wait till the $$$ comes down a bit..

Have to get to Shoprite now..Kids coming over for Dunch tomorrow...Later, H.