View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Lockeb

I agree that everyone should do what they feel comfortable with with regards to purchasing - not purchasing - etc. etc. ..you should never go outside of your comfort zone...

I sell the things that I do because I have them and don't need all that I have and it will be great to move with less things in my sewing room...

At the same time, I don't think that I need to give it all away...I am sure that I were put Free on it all it would be gone in an instant...but I have been listing at a decent price based on what I paid....I think that we all have to look at the seller, we have to look at the quality - the fabric..the selection..there's a lot of things to consider..sometimes is just that one of the sellers may have just the piece that we've been looking for for that special project....
I have had a couple of people write to ask to swap fabrics for fabrics that I have listed.....or if I would give them a special deal on pieces, etc...
I don't get upset about that - it's all in communication....
I have been having fun - people are finding things that they like - for me it's a win-win situation...
If the items I list don't sell it's really not a problem either..this is not my work..I don't do this for a living...and because of that I can afford to have fun and not worry about it. If things don't sell they go right back into my stash.... and we all know that a bigger stash is never a problem for any of us :-)