View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 04:11 AM
Vicki1212

Default UFO's? Nonsense! They don't exist!

.......or so I thought! When I first started quilting and I found out about everyone's UFO's, I couldn't understand how someone could NOT start and finish one quilt at a time. Well, a few days ago, while counting the quilts I had completed, I noticed that there were 8 lurking UFO's! How did that happen? I have:
  • Two baby quilts unfinished because I need to embroider some of the appliques
  • One baby quilt unfinished because I ran out of one of the fabrics and haven't found more
  • A quilt for myself unfinished because I give priority to quilts I make for others
  • My class quilt unfinished because I don't like the colours I chose
  • My grandson's quilt is finished but needs a label so I haven't given it to him yet (ashamed)
  • Two single bed quilts unfinished because I keep getting distracted by buying more fabrics instead of actually sewing!

So, I take it back, UFO's do exist and they're hovering patiently in my sewing room. I'm curious to know what reasons everyone else on this board has for their UFO's? Am I just making excuses for myself? What are your 'reasons'?