Thread: April POM Swap
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:23 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Lynnie, They stay in the pen and the little door leads to the inside of their house,so they go in and out as they want. Probably this fall when they are fully grown I will open the door to let them out to free range during the day. They are just getting used to the house and pen. The neighboring dogs and hawks and stuff can easily get them. They don't know to run in the house yet. No eggs till this fall about when they are 6 months old. They are so cute trying to catch bugs and flys etc.
Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
i'll be making aprons for next christmas gits. I'm buying and making now. what is more wanted. Half or full aprons. thanks!
Lynnie,

around my world, all Of my sister in laws, moms, aunts....love the full ( bib) aprons. Years ago I made a couple of the little half aprons, the response was.... ( well, isn't that cute) then never worn or used. They wear them to cover their clothes while cooking, gardening, what ever. They couldn't think of a use for the little ones. You might want to just ask some questions, without giving away any surprises..like just in conversation..." Do you wear aprons?" Do you have a favorite apron?" I found out a lot at a family get together one time. Sister in law was in kitchen, wearing an apron her mom had given her, I commented about how cute it was. Found out she Always wears them, loves them & the things she loves most ( type, size, kind of pockets; length, styles...) this led to other sil's joining the conversation mil, cousins, they all started talking about aprons-- even some of the husbands. it was a fun conversation & I knew what each would love ( even bbq aprons for a couple of the guys) without anyone having any idea I would be making them for Christmas.