Thread: April POM Swap
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 03:57 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Lynnie, I personally think all your questions are great, because the only ones who lose out are the ones who want to know something, but are afraid to ask. You are smart for asking.

I have a question for everyone.

My son and daughter in law this September are saying their vows again with a full repeat wedding to honor their anniversary. It will be outside, and he is making them a gazebo, and even buying her a new diamond ring. They are hiring a orchestra to play music. It will be a big event with all the families and friends. I want to make them something special, but not sure yet what to make. It needs to be different, but nice. I don't want it to be a big quilt, because they have a special one my mother made them when she was still here. That is their prized special made quilt. Please give me any nice ideas of something I could make. After their repeat wedding they are taking off in a little trailer he is also making. (he builds everything, and they already have a large pull behind his truck trailer) But, he wants to build one of these little new type trailers he had looked at to easily pull for a three week across country adventure. The both love traveling, and are also big campers.

Thanks! Susan

Last edited by JuneBillie; 04-19-2016 at 04:05 PM.