Thread: April POM Swap
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 10:29 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Lynnie there wedding colors they chose back then was black, white, and silver. Made me think of what you said. My son dressed in black pants, black shoes. and a black bow tie with a white shirt and dinner style jacket. He wanted something different. He had on a silver boutonnière. She made her own wedding dress with pearls she hand stitched to it, and it turned out beautiful.

They had a picture of each of them when they were about 5 years old sitting behind the wedding book where everyone signed in as they entered the church. It was cute. It wasn't a big wedding, but nice. The next one this summer will be bigger.

The pillow is a cute idea. I still have that pillow in my sewing room. It's pretty.

If you make some aprons for men in your family, it depends on what they like. If they like to bar b que then it could be denim or a cute bar b que print for men. Men who like to hunt or go in the woods a lot such as with 4-wheeling they might like a camouflage fabric. Most men would probably like the denim. The duck fabric is good too especially for the more conservative type.

Last edited by JuneBillie; 04-19-2016 at 10:37 PM.