Thread: Three more pets
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Jingle
Power Poster

I have 2 feral cats all together, The other is under the heading "Some of my pets", not sure where it is located, lots are posting now . You just have to keep it confined in a cat cage until they get use to just one and when you do let them out to clean litter box or cage, you must keep the room door shut and just keep forcing yourself on them, petting, picking up and holding. All of my pets get along great, except I have a large dog we talked an older couple into letting us have. He was at the edge of a field tied on about 4-5' chain and a 5 gallon pail 1/2 full of water and fed when someone felt like taking food to him. He had worms so bad it cost me about 350.00 to repair the damage done to his intestines, he needed special food for 6 months while they were healing. He is in good shape now, we have had him 10 yr.s. He was 2 when we got him, he wasn't socialized so, I've never trusted him around other dogs nor my own either. He out weighs the poodles by 60 lb.s. He stays outside and provided for very well, he has a king's quarters.