View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 10:40 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by lwbuchholz View Post
I was playing with her yesterday and found a manual and feet in a drawer. the manual is for a 127 and 128. The feet don't look like they fit anything. Does anyone know anything about those. I can take a picture later and post it but the feet look like they attach to something other than the foot post. I don't know what that is called. The manual is small and I need to find a magnifying glass to see it. I will ask my friend if she has the other machine and if the feet may fit it but if not I have a manual to give away.
Lynda
There are some "parts" that attach to the bed of the machine. Need pictures to identify. If you are so inclined the parts list can be found at http://parts.singerco.com/IPpartCharts/115-1_2.pdf along about page 22 of the pdf it starts showing some of the attachments for the 115 (and other low shank machines). The hemmers would attach to the bed of the machine. There are some other items that Singer called "Fashion Aids" that one could get that would not be attached to the machine - I'm thinking along the lines of the hand pinker and material gripper. I don't think I saw those in the pdf referred to above.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.