Old 04-23-2016, 08:21 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Sewbizgirl, please tell us what you bought! I spent so much at the Expo a few weeks back that I thought we'd be eating Ramen noodles for weeks LOL!!
I'm back at my daughter's in Memphis now... with a car stuffed to the gills with fabric! Shopped at Hancocks of Paducah and Quilt in a Day probably three times each!

What I bought was mostly fabric, tho I did get a few books from the "hurt book" sale. All books were $5 each. I also got a couple of patterns for quilts that have hand embroidered blocks as part of the design. They are very retro looking... great with the 30's fabrics. I got more 30's fabrics, civil war fabrics, kids fabrics for quilts and I Spy quilts, and some nice fabric for shirts for myself. I also bought some pretty batiks to make a couple of tote bags and smaller zipper bags. I have too many ideas! Now I have to find the time.

Mostly I just had a ball walking the town and seeing all the sights. I found the best restaurants for lunch, and coffee... Paducah has some yummy food, especially at Kirshoffs Bakery! The quilt show was inspiring... so many wonderful quilts. I had the most fun time.