Old 04-25-2016, 02:44 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Susan, I sent you an email. We are at the age where our kids are telling us to 'downsize' from what we have in the house. So I have been trying to downsize every room including the Quilt Room...to the point where I say "No", some things I am going to enjoy as long as our health holds up and Lord lets us enjoy our life here. At 74 years young, we hope to have fifteen to twenty years yet. Only the Lord knows for sure...I could die of cancer next year or twenty years from now. When we face whatever, He will guide us then, we will not walk alone. Never thought my eyes would give me any problems, but they have, so we are learning to live with that problem and I do not drive at all...even though we are out in the 'country' betwixt and between somewhere and nowhere. We have been lucky having good neighbors and friends who have gone the miles for us. Its tough to depend upon other people, yet we feel blessed that God has moved them to help us... never take their help for granted, or abuse their sense of 'helping' us out. A lot happens in Life that is not all roses. Roses have thorns, and so does life. Bumps in the road.

One the brighter side of life, I did get the Quilter 65 class today at Ann Wheeler's Quilt Shop. Took my own sewing machine, which unfortunately kept the needle to the left side, throwing off my sewing of anything. Quilter 65 used my machine to sew my 38 inch Lone Star section, teaching all of us how to do the foundation quilting from www.quiltsmart.com also sold through www.softexpressions.com I also purchased fabric for (our Mo.friend) RE's new granddaughter born last Friday. It will be a quick star quilt between the other quilts I am working on currently. Hope to finish it before her first birthday!

Remember every day is the 'present' day, not tomorrow, or yesterday...so its a 'gift'. Celebrate each day that we can enjoy and be with our families and friends, near and far. Blessed be.