Old 04-25-2016, 10:59 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

All of you sweet girls sure do make it hard to leave here. I have reconsidered, and I will come here, and Nina Sue you are right about having a little corner to go too. I will still have to sew when I can, but will be here to chat with you all. I don't need anything, but the friendship all of you have already been to me here.

Hopefully, I won't have to have my internet shut down, but if I did when by a library I would check in. Our internet is really our only luxury. When I had to retire teaching early we got rid of any credit cards etc.

To read what others of you have been through brings tears to me. Yes, life is our special rose, but still has those pesky thorns.

Each day is surely a gift. Because I don't get out much at this time, except where I have to or where I am needed I don't have many friends close by so you girls here are the closest friends even though I haven't been here long.

Reading all the very meaningful thoughts from each of you brings something to my mind I heard a minister say not too long ago. He said that whatever or whoever passes this way today will not pass this way again. Basically even the precious thoughts from each of you were here for me at this moment today. Each day we have with family and friends, and all that was said or happened, when that day ends will not pass by us again.

I will be posting my two current, yes, I said current blocks later today. lol... From then on it will be probably one here and there, but I will be here with all of you to see how your day is going. Thank you!! You are all a blessing.

Last edited by JuneBillie; 04-25-2016 at 11:09 PM.