View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Elisabrat

ok with cholesterol that level doesnt your insurance offer some kind of dietician help planning? surely they do??? If one looks at what is ok acceptable in the US and then what is ok in other countries it makes us look like the slacker teachers. My husband is not heavy at all. He is a lean mean strong machine.. yet he has a high cholesterol. My sisters family her hubby and her kids all STICKS, tall thin people have 230-280's on a good diet. So you do NOT need to be big to be in trouble. I just read today that high blood pressure is being seriously looked at inwith dimentia. I wonder if only people knew. So being big/skinny does not guarantee you safe from cholesteral. Its a FREE wake up call.. you have a choice. YOU can make a difference, hit the library, cant do that? hit the internet? I became disabled, seriously at 40 yrs old. A KID (ok I knew I would get sick at 70 not a day sooner).. so you have a gift. Knowledge, you need to cut it down and quick. You can do it. The upside is here, you can post this sucks I hate my new must be diet here and we willl all support you and push your back to keep on standing and walking forward if need be. Its a gift this info. Dont toss it away.