Old 04-29-2016, 02:17 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Very true, Givio, and that is what I do too. Or you can subscribe to the 'thread' you wish to follow and the email will come to notify you of new postings. I found that I logged on very often, catching the 'new' thread before I got the email.... the email notification quit coming and I did not subscribe again.

Having problems with Bid Defenders, an advertiser on QB. I paid to renew on April 25th and still do not have it installed on my computer because: I could not remember the password....they were quick to reply password reset has been sent to you....then the program would not load because a bit had to be turned off, and now they are questioning the email I got from them showing that I paid for the program that came from them. I am sure that our children that are techs could have solved things in one day. So I am unhappy with them....again this year. And they do give any credit back for the non use after payment...so I am stuck wilthout much hope. Wonder how they got their high rating... just wondering.

I am trying to figure out how to speed up my sewing to complete items on my quilt to do bucket list. It would help IF I really got into the quilt room and worked all day without dh interruptions of seeing this or that or helping him a minute (always takes longer than a minute). Guess that is just life. What will be, will be. And that bucket list keeps growing...when a 'friend' takes me to Quilt Stores and teaches those wonderful classes at a local Quilt Shop. It is always so much fun, I cannot resist doing it. JanRKN mentioned there was 29 blocks left in FW 1930, so maybe that will give me more time there.

I went shopping for a few groceries on Wednesday and dh did not feel good, a touch of stomach flu going away that day. Got up Thursday and caught him opening up the cans I had left on the counter to put away later, and he was throwing them away in the chicken feed bucket... and ask him WHAT was he doing. Oh, he replied, they were in the 'area that means 'chicken feed' and it was my fault for not having put them up. Sigh. He did not ask, he did not check the 'dates' on the cans....just took it on himself to teach me a lesson. Since I had bought those cans for him, guess its his loss. I am not replacing them very soon at all. I was so tired when we got home, I had followed his example of doing nothing beyond refrigeration of food that needed it. One of those moments, when I have to think, and I have lived, married to this guy for 50 years??? Yep, my fault.