Old 04-29-2016, 08:06 PM
givio

lololol Who pays attention to the expiration dates! Do people really do that? :-) I have to find my reading glasses for them.

My 'husband story' this week is that we have a problem in our sewer pipe and I suggested we hire a professional to solve the problem. He said, "Why hire someone when you've got me?" So, we bought some kind of drain-septic-tank product from the grocery store that didn't work. Then he used a long wire, which didn't work. Then we rented a Roto Router. The head was too small, or the cable was too short, or, anyway, it didn't work. Went to rent another longer one, which broke in the pipe, and then the guy didn't want to rent us any more machinery. So, then we bought a strong acid chemical from the hardware store. Waiting through the night tonight to see if the drain is cleared tomorrow. To be continued... I wish I could have paid a professional and been done with the problem on Monday.

PS. I told him not to plant the willow tree there. Everyone says willow tree roots make a mess in sewer pipes...

Last edited by givio; 04-29-2016 at 08:09 PM.