Old 05-01-2016, 11:51 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Oh, but it is, Honchey. My sinus act up in rainy weather, giving me a bad head ache. Arthritis in my hands hurt at night and ache in the daytime. I get frustrated when I cannot see as good as I used too. But I carry on the best that I can.... often its past ten or eleven when i get into the QB room, and dh has to come in and tell me his troubles, aches and pains of the day, then go out and turn on the noise for his entertainment! Earphones run down, starts to hurt him and he takes them off, and I retreat to my room. I just don't liketo complain, and try to always look for the silver lining in the cloud: I nkow where he is and what he is doing. So it could be worse.

Congrats to Carrie on her anniversary. Good for Susan who found her happiness the second time around. DD, the oldest one, had a abuser husband for nine years before she got away from him and is scared of all men now. I pray that she might find happiness someday. I do miss getting to see them more often and getting to talk to them, but they are following their own footprints in their lives; that thought eases the heart pain a bit. Does not cure it. So I try to kekep dh happy, and keep busy. Idle hands can be the Devil's tool for trouble.

I cut out templates from the seventies to the ninty nine in FW 1930 this morning. And discovered its past noon, so will go fix a bit to eat. Its raining here, it helps the farmers who have their crops in, abut I am ready the sun to shine.