Old 05-04-2016, 04:27 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

My DGM taught me how to sew on her Singer Treadle machine, which I still have. Daughters are not interested in it or sewing with me 'cause they live too far away from us, seldom come for a visit. Have not found a friend who will quilt with me every week or every month. Don't have a sister I can 'escape' to for a few days. Sigh.

Have fouind lady friend or neighbors that will take me to great quilt places or to town.

Hey, gals when you are talking about your quilt projects or finishing a quilt, how about a picture so we can cheer you onward in your project? I took pictures of my Irish Chains and will post later today....after a morning trip today with neighbor lady. Dh is very happy she is taking me and he can stay home, so its a win win situation for both of us.

Everyone have a good day. Dr. gave me a wonderful wellness report; it was so good, I can wait six months for the next one. Hurray...my 'innards' are better than most women of my age. Gee, what excuse not to work can I think up now? LOL.