Old 01-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Originally Posted by Ninnie
Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
Originally Posted by farscapegal
Originally Posted by Ninnie
Mary Jo's. located in Gastonia NC. 32,000 sq. ft. of material. The have at least 30 cutters on the floor at all times. And always friendly and helpful! It is about 1 1/2 hr drive for me. but well worth it. She has an on line site. and you can take a virual tour of the store. Love this place!!
I love Mary Jo's too. It is about a 2 hour drive for me. I go at least 4 or 5 times a year.

Sybil
Thank god MaryJo's is too far away from me to drop in!!!! 5 hours....I have a friend an hour from there... I COULD do a weekend...
ah....

If I were you, I would so be visiting that friend quite often :lol: :lol: There is no where like it, and I can spend hours in there, to say nothing of what i carry out. So, come on, and have a full day blast at Mary Jo's!!!
I do too but it is like 8 hours from me. Right Ninnie!!

so true, K, but worth the trip!! :-D :-D I think we should have a meeting day there, just as many as can come, show up. I forget to take my camera when I go. Went 2 weeks ago, and had to park way in the back of the parking lot. :roll: so, all who want to get together, I say lets go for it!!!!