Old 05-06-2016, 02:55 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

I was out today and wanted to see the other FW books, so I went to Barnes and Noble bookstore. Very disappointing that they didn't have a one of them in stock, nor the Sylvia's Wedding Sampler I also wanted to see. What they did have, tho, was a FW 1930s blocks coloring book. It would have been nice except that the pages were printed on this heavy yellowy paper-- yuck. Yellowy enough to distort whatever colors you would put on it. Boy the coloring book craze has really taken over. They had probably 100 titles of coloring books. Some of them would make great embroidery patterns for hand embroidery. (Light bulb goes on....)

I got some weird news while I was out today, that I'm still shook up over. I had some bad abdominal pain about three weeks ago, and nausea, dizziness and fainting. I got referred to a gastro-enterologist (sp?) by my FNP and it took till this week to get the appt. This dr. scheduled a colonoscopy for next week, and drew blood for a liver function test. Today they called me and said my liver enzymes are HIGH. So now he's scheduling me for an ultrasound next week too, for my gall bladder, and a test for hepatitis! I don't understand this at all... I am the healthiest person I know! I don't smoke or drink, I eat well, am not overweight, get enough sleep and work out several days a week. How in the world could I have hepatitis? Wish I knew more about all of this. I don't even feel the slightest bit sick. I would appreciate your prayers. I want this all to go away. Maybe it's not as big a deal as I'm making it....