Old 05-07-2016, 05:53 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Hello Girls, I have been just kind of jumping around on the board, and have a post if you ever go to the Diary Section, about my great niece who is very ill.

Sewbizgirl, I just seen this about your appointment coming up, and what you have heard so far. I have just finished sending up prayers for you. Do let us know what you find out. Sometimes even very healthy people can have their body chemistry get out of wack so it will be good for you to find out.

I have slowly been working on those tiny little pieces in the second block for this weeks. I would have already had it done, but have been balancing several different things. My lettuce in the container on the front porch is growing fast, and we have already ate a tiny bit of it, but more when it's a bit bigger. As I said before that all my house plants are re-potted. On the phone a lot about my great niece, and her condition. Her school is having a fund raising for the family. Our little community is so good about things like that.

Hope all of you have a 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY'

I am going to try and get in a bit more sewing today, and get rid of a bit more junk around the house. I have a lot I want to clear out to make things simpler when trying to clean. If I had what I wanted right now, I would have a tiny little cottage style home, with a tiny little yard with lots of flowers and just a couple of pretty trees so it would all be easier to take care of, and enjoy. What I do have, and I am so grateful for it is a half acre of land from my parents who gave us each about that much, and a manufactured home which I bought new in 1999. Plenty big for us, but so many things that now need to be done. Slowly but surely they will get done, and I will be happy. I am happy anyway so it's all ok. Ok, my sweet hubby is a pack rat, and I am not. Although he is trying to do better. It's all coming back on me though, because I do qualify as a pack rat when it comes to my fabric and all sewing things. lol...