View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 10:30 AM
live2teach

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
Congrats!!! I was sure I was having a girl this time, too. but, nope, having a boy.

have you thought of names yet? does Peyton understand? My Mo (almost 3) wants the baby to come out NOW. He talks to my belly and kisses it goodnight.

congrats! congrats! congrats!!!

Rose
With Peyton, I knew 100% he was a boy from the beginning, EVERYONE tried to tell me that it was a girl. I have the same feeling this time but I could be completely wrong. Either way is fine with us! :)

As for names, I like the names Emmalynn and Brenna for a girl, hubby isn't too sure about them, he likes Aubriella. As for boy names, no I keep saying it isn't a boy so we haven't really talked about it. I was hoping we'd find out the sex of the baby at the ultrasound so we'd know for sure. I guess we should start picking some names for a boy too, just in case. Peyton is 14 months old so he doesn't really understand. I show him my belly and tell him his little brother or sister is in there. He just listens and smiles. How far along are you? Have you picked any names yet?