Old 05-12-2016, 05:13 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Givio that is a pretty quilt. So many pretty colors.
Dublb I hope your mother is healing.
Sewbizgirl that was such a nice suprise you got for Mother's Day.

I went over to my son's house for Mother's Day, and they fixed dinner. They got me a few blouses with matching thinner summer scarves, and 2 necklaces one with matching earrings. The gifts were for Mother's Day, and my birthday together which is soon. We had a good time together.

Sewbizgirl last I heard they are going to keep Jessica on the ventilator a couple of more days. They have been trying her out on a c-pap to help with her breathing as they try to get her to breath on her own a few hours each day. They said it's going to be a long recovery for her. I have never seen a young person like her go from having a cold to almost dying this fast, and on life support for this many days. She is still in the medically induced coma.

I haven't been getting a lot done as most of you girls are, but I guess that's ok.

Hope you find out soon about all your tests Sewbizgirl.
Those colonoscopies are just wicked. lol... Just the prep. I have had one, and could use one now, but I am now afraid to have one, because before my mother died she was scheduled to have one, and went through the prep and then went into seizures and almost died, and ended up being sent to another hospital and went into cardiac arrest and put on a ventilator for a couple of days, and that had a pacemaker put in to regulate her heart rate. Mom never made it for a colonoscopy. She was already having electrical problems with her heart, but I think she probably had lupus herself. She tested positive once, but the next time it didn't show so she never pursued it.

Have a great day everyone. Happy Sewing, gardening, looking at fabric, or just relaxing.