View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 09:42 AM
moomos

Default Longarm decision

Originally Posted by ELIZABETHCOOK View Post
Hi everyone!
My hubby has given the green light to purchase a real long arm and set of frames while that is the coolest thing ever. I am so hesitant and reluctant to spend over 6,000 for this setup. I found a set of little Gracie ll frames for less than 600 that I can use one of the domestic machines I already have. There were some postings about these frames previously but this doesn't help with my decision 😬. I am not wanting to start my own long arm business this is just for me, charity work and personal use. I do mostly all over stippling, edge to edge designs. So my question is what would you do? Spend a little over 6k for your dream machine and frames or go with the $600 option that will meet my needs. I just don't want my needs to outweigh my wants LOL Big decision to make!
thank all of you who respond with your thoughts and opinions.
Elizabeth
elisabeth, great that you are able to purchase a long arm. Please check longarm university. Mom and I purchased a hq16 from someone on that sight and it has been the best ever. It is always a learning process but fun. We do not do it for a business but for ourselves and friends. Check that sight out you may have luck. Now, if only we could figure out the computer of it we can set it and let it do the work, happy searching. Debbie earl