View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 01:15 PM
jjs56

Warped poles could certainly be your problem and I'm surprised you don't have puckers on the back or even the top. The poles would have to be pretty weak to be warped by a quilt loaded too tightly. I have an Avante and I couldn't bend the bars if I tried. Sounds like you're going to have to play hardball with the manufacturer. First, keep records of your phone calls and all the info you've given here. Call and demand to speak to the owner or the most senior person available. Demand the rails be replaced with no shipping charges or you're going to start naming the company on this site, with thousands of members, and every other quilting forum you can find. Hopefully, you paid for this with a credit card. Tell the company you will be placing the charge in dispute with the credit card company, and then do so. Tell them you will also be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in their area and do that as well. I really hate lousy customer service like this. Did you say anything to the person making the delivery? Good luck.