View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 03:23 PM
marshamarriott

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Coopah, so sorry. I feel the pain. Marsha get busy, shut the phone off and catch up your sewing. Learn to get your priorities in order.lol. I'm sure if you get just a few minutes you can catch up too. good luck to both of you
Coopah, Hope the damage wasn't too bad. That is why I don't really like electronic machines. My Viking Designer II has an electrical problem and I haven't found a repairman in the area yet. Fortunately my ancient heavy duty Kenmore machine is able to stand in for piecing. Feed-dogs won't move so can't FMQ small projects on it, but I do have my Bailey Pro 15 to do that sitting down. Someday I need to get courageous and take off the bottom of the Kenmore and see if I can free up the feed-dog mechanism. I think it is partially down because the teeth don't work like they used to.

Lawsonmugs, I didn't turn off the phone because needed to have it on as Rich was trucking cattle and sometimes he needs me to either help him or take a message to a phone-less Amish. Today I had to go 7 or 8 miles to do the latter. The Amish called him when he was at the livestock sale with his first load so couldn't get the whole message. I had to go to the farm to see if they really wanted him to pick up their bull on his 2nd load and to see if someone would be there to handle the bull. I could see the men in a back field and waited for a while. A teen-age girl came out to find out what I wanted, said the bull was caught in the barn, then headed across the pasture and a field to get the men IN BARE FEET!

I did get clues 2 and 3 done!!!! Just a quick scan.
Attached Thumbnails clues-2-3.jpg