View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 04:22 PM
marshamarriott

Veronika, Your blocks really turned out beautifully.
We just got home from moving Amish cattle, horses, etc all over all day - 10 hours in the truck is too much for me. I just got the clue for today and definitely will make a larger lap-sized quilt. I have plenty of fabric and will start cutting in the morning. I have been on the road all week except for Thursday so got a little quilting done then along with other necessary chores! I am exhausted now from 2 long days on the road, so will go to sleep soon. Hope tomorrow is a good day for sewing! I put together some fat quarters for another lap quilt last night and need to look out some solids or tone-on-tones to go with them and another lap quilt will be born from the "rejects" from one fat quarter collection I got for the 365 Challenge Quilt I am doing.

If all goes well, I will have pictures of at least the 4 blocks for this project soon. I need to cut fabric for more blocks and should get that done tomorrow. I think I will use brown for sashing and binding. Will see when I lay it all out.