View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 07:16 AM
rryder

this is slightly off topic, but in response to Butterfly wings problem with the red cloth. I had a similar problem years ago. DH bought two sets of designer, super soft sheets in the mid to late 90s for a Christmas present to us, one was blue and the other red. The blue was fine, but every time the red was washed and dried, it would literally fill up the dryer lint collector with red lint. On top of that, I was getting horrible headaches every night when we used the red sheets. This went on for over a year and the red sheets were still producing lots of lint in the dryer, and dye was rubbing off as well.

One morning after sleeping on the red sheets, I had a horrible headache and badly stuffed nose. When I blew my nose, out came tons of red lint--guess what happened to those sheets.

Anyway, I'm thinking that the red and blue were both from Ralph Lauren-- but I can't remember for sure. I've never been willing to buy super soft red sheets again LOL.

Rob<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>