Old 05-25-2016, 07:21 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

QNS that is very interesting about the vinegar.

I have some great news tonight. I heard from my youngest sister that she seen where my nephew posted a bit about little Jessica. He just wrote that she was awake and off the respirator. I am so elated by that news, but I will call him tomorrow to see if she is still off the respirator and awake. That would be a big improvement. She can get plenty of rest over the summer, because today was the last full day of school in our county. I am thankful for all the wonderful prayers. <3

I did a bit of hand quilting on the baby quilt. It is almost finished so I can deliver it to the nurse for her baby. I will try to get a picture of it to show you all when finished.

I will be working on my blocks along as I can, but I also have to get a piece of fabric to do what I am thinking a whole cloth small quilt for my son and daughter in law to have ready at the end of September for their anniversary. My daughter in law said that is what she wants me to make them to match the curtains for their tiny camper to take across country. They are a print of trees, but she wants me to choose a color out of the print to make this small quilt out of a solid. I will have to sew and sew and say some prayers along the way.

I have a question. If there are some tea drinkers on here of hot tea, what are some tasty things to add to it for some nice flavorings? I want to drink my green tea, but whatever I put in it I don't want to compromise the good nutritional things it does.

Last edited by JuneBillie; 05-25-2016 at 07:24 PM.